The following guidelines must be followed by all persons and groups who use the Grace Allen Room. By accepting the terms and regulations below, I agree to the following:
- I am responsible for repair, and/or replacement of any equipment, furniture or fixtures damaged during this event.
- I will remove all trash and place it outside in the elevator lobby. In addition, any chairs moved during the event will be restored to theater-style seating.
- Refreshments are limited to dry snacks and light colored drinks. No warming plates or chafing dishes are allowed. Alcohol is prohibited.
- The Grace Allen Room contains the following permanent A/V Equipment: a retractable screen, ceiling mounted LCD projector, podium, microphone & amplification system, DVD/CD player, and PC video and audio connections. Mac users will need to supply adapters. The room does not come equipped with a laptop computer, nor can one be provided by the library. Wireless internet is available in accordance with USF policies and procedures. Written instructions for A/V equipment are attached to the podium. Library staff are not responsible for set-up, A/V troubleshooting, or cleanup .
-Sound must be kept to a minimum so as not to disturb adjacent study and work areas.
- If the event is cancelled, I will notify the reservationist promptly.
- The Grace Allen Room is available free of charge; however, if room cleanup is not performed as described I will be charged a fee of $100.